People’s working methods and styles are constantly changing all over the world – as people work more collaboratively, the demand for a collaborative tools has increased. In order to maintain smooth operations, organisations are finding innovative ways to provide their employees with all the tools they need.
It doesn’t matter what department you are in, you need a communication platform that is effective and efficient, whether it is for sales, HR, customer service, admin, or R&D. Tools such as Cisco UC solutions make it possible to solve complex deployment challenges by integrating IP telephony for voice calls, web and video calls, voice mail, screen sharing, and instant messaging.
Apart from improving customer service, Cisco UC Manager assists in increasing the revenue and effectiveness of SMEs. Cisco Unified Communications Manager makes it possible for employees, customers, and partners to communicate more effectively, improving customer service and increasing productivity. Among the benefits are improved user adoption and efficiency in managing and implementing the solution, as well as support for customer-centric initiatives your business may develop in the future.
As companies make their shift towards digitalisation their integration with the internet becomes riskier. This is because a large amount of data and information needs to be protected from shady elements like scamsters, hackers, DDoS attacks, and other fraudulent accounts.
Cisco UC has a set of policies and procedures that allows for secure and manageable call control and session management eliminating threats. The security features include cutting-edge malware protection, advanced firewalls, adaptive security device managers, and other security products to keep your network protected.
Components of CISCO UC
The Cisco UC network infrastructure includes components such as voice, video, and data traffic. To enable these components, Cisco UC uses the following major communications technologies:
- IP phone: For voice to be transmitted through a set of networks using IP technology, businesses need IP phone technology. By using the technology and hardware/software devices of Cisco UC, you can communicate effectively. This is important for the efficiency and security of your systems such as your voice-messaging systems, video devices, IP telephones, etc.
- Customer contact centre: Cisco Unified Contact Centre products revolutionise telephone settings with their architecture and strategy. As a result of Cisco Unified Contact Centre’s capabilities to use a wide range of resources, communication between organisations and customers is both effective and efficient across large networks. As part of these resources, customers have access to a large pool of customer service agents as well as a variety of communication channels and tools.
- Video telephony: The Cisco Unified Video Advantage product provides real-time video communication and collaboration with the same IP network and call processing agent as Cisco Unified Communications. There is no need of any special end-user training for Cisco Unified Video Advantage as it is as simple as dialling a telephone number.
- Conferencing with rich media: With Cisco Unified Conference Place, you can hold voice, video, and web conferences online using IP-based tools that integrate with each other.
- Applications from third parties: Cisco UC can be also used in a range of advanced third-party IP communication applications and solutions that focus on critical business needs, such as messaging, customer service, and workforce optimisation.
Are you looking for a way to monitor the performance of your Cisco Call Manager? With CISCO Unified Communications, finding a collaborative tool that services the latest technologies is not difficult. If you have any questions about the Cisco UC or need more information, write to us.