How to change PDF to JPG: PDF or Portable Document Format is one of the most widely used file formats in the corporate world. From sending out job appointment letters to creating a digital portfolio, everything is possible with PDF format. JPG or JPEG is a type of file format for digitally produced images. To begin with, JPG format is considered quite preferable when it comes to focusing on the quality and measurements of a digital image.
Without a doubt, both PDF and JPG file formats have their importance among the people of business and artists nowadays. Yet, in some cases, you may need a single file in both formats. Thus, in this case, you must have an excellent PDF to JPG converter for rooting the best visual/digital communication with your friends, family, and colleagues.
In 2020, the technology has advanced enough to offer swift conversion techniques for PDF to JPG in high quality to the reader’s surprise. Yet, when it comes to how to change pdf to JPG in Windows PC(s), you may have one or two software(s) or programs to do the action. Moreover, it is your lucky day if you are an Adobe user because Adobe Acrobat is one of the leading PDF to JPG converters.
If you have Adobe Acrobat in your PC, here’s how to convert a PDF file to JPG file in no time:
How to change PDF to JPG using Adobe Acrobat?
Note: Adobe Acrobat is Adobe’s featured program that allows you to expand your creativity in PDFs. You can create, print, share, and convert PDFs in any given file format in no time. If Adobe Acrobat is not available in your Windows PC or Macbook, download it here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat.html.
Check out the following stepwise instructions to change PDF to JPG using this software:
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/in/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html, if you do not have software.
- Click on the “Select File” option.
- Choose the PDF file that you want to convert.
- Click on the “Convert to JPG” option at the bottom.
- Once the file is ready, click on the “download” button.
- “Allow” Adobe Acrobat to transfer the file directly to your device.
- You have successfully changed and downloaded the pdf file to JPG file format.
Similarly, you can use Adobe Acrobat to do the following actions:
- Convert (any file format) to PDF like word.doc, ppt, excel, JPEG, PNG.TIFF.
- You can also compress a PDF file and several PDF Files together.
- Fill and Sign PDF-based non-disclosure agreement, rent agreement, and other official documents.
- At last, you can also request a signature to the sendee using Adobe Acrobat.
How to change PDF to JPG in bulk?
If you are a corporate professional that handles the entire collection of all digital files in your company, here’s a trick: you can change PDF to JPG in bulk. Now, you can switch over 50 PDF files on a single click using Print Conductor. Although, this program is only available for Windows PC. Take a glimpse at the following simple steps:
- Download and Install Print Conductor in your Windows PC. https://www.print-conductor.com/.
- Click on the “Add Files” option.
- Select files in bulk
- Now, choose the file format.
- Click on the Start button.
Note: You must set up a print conductor as your default printer for your device. Furthermore, the Print Conductor automatically activates in your PC. However, if it does not set up automatically, it means that you do not have a strong or enabled internet connection. Or, a firewall is activated on your PC.
Top 5 PDF to JPG Converter for PC
In answer to how to change PDF to JPG? SmallPDF is a perfect solution. When it comes to using pdf to JPG tools for a limited time, you can trust SmallPDF for the best and quick results. Although SmallPDF is an elementary browsing program, it contains some mind-blowing features that ease your corporate labor in no time:
- Change PDF to JPG by keeping its image quality high.
- Extract pictures or digital photographs from PDF files and save in.JPG format.
- The Smallpdf program does not save the user’s confidential documents in personal data. Hence, it is a secured PDF to JPG converter.
- It supports Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android.
- You can also browse SmallPDF on any popular browser, including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Site link: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg
Additionally, you can also carry out other high-end procedures, including:
- Compress, Split, and Merge PDF Files
- Edit PDF to sign and send a signature request
- Unlock locked PDF(s)
- Undo actions like changing JPG to PDF.
- Change PDF to other formats like word.doc excel, ppt, and jpeg.
PDF to JPG Converter by SmartApps38
If you are looking for how to change PDF to JPG on Google Play Store, Converter by SmartApps38 is ranking first. It is an easy-to-use app. To convert and download the bulk of JPG files using PDF to JPG converter, all you need is a fast internet connection. It directly exports all downloaded files to your device’s file manager in Windows PC or Android Smartphone. The following are the key features of PDF to JPG converter program:
- It also supports PNG and BMP file formats.
- You can save all converted JPG files in a single zip file in Windows PC.
- 20 MB uploading limit. Thus, you can add and convert PDF to JPG containing over 100 pages.
- Save PDF to JPG images in high quality.
- Extract and save images to your “My computer” separately.
Site link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/
When you search on Google for PDF to JPG converter solutions, iLovePDF comes at first. It is indeed the most straightforward converting software that you browse online. It works for all browsers and operating systems. You save as many PDF files as you need and get all PDF files converted on a single click. You can also manipulate your portable document format file by using the following features:
- Merge, Split, and organize PDF.
- Remove pages from PDF that you do not need
- Protect PDF by adding watermark for copyright purposes
- You can also remove the watermark on the existing PDF, then change the PDF to a JPG file.
- Change PDF to multiple file formats: Excel, PPT, Word, and HTML.
Site Link: https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_jpg
Do you have all PDF files saved in your Google Drive or Dropbox? Well! PDF2GO is one of the most-leading alternatives for how to change PDF to JPG? You can directly link your Google drive or dropbox to the PDF2GO browsing program. Not only this, but you can also set up width, height, DPI, picture quality, and color effects before conversion. Apart from this, if you want to download PDF in JPG image format from the web, you can also enter the URL in PDF2GO and quickly get the files downloaded in seconds.
Some additional features of PDF2GO are:
- Enable Deskew to fix broken images/PDF files
- Add DPI(s) to fill the gap on PDF to JPG files
- This software offers 100% security by deleting your files from the public server right away.
- Now, you can also change PDF to GIF for various purposes
- At last, you can also change image files into PDF format
Site link: https://www.pdf2go.com/pdf-to-jpg
When it comes to fixing files from PDF to JPG Format on Android Smartphones or iOS, SodaPDF Online is a doubtless choice. Not only does PDF Files change to JPG Files, but it also allows you to separate PDF content from PDF images. Furthermore, you can save split images in JPG format to your device easily. Moreover, you can first electronically sign your PDF file and further change it to JPG as per your requirement. Finally, you can also remove the watermark or add a new watermark to avoid copyright infringement issues in the future.
The following are the critical features of SodaPDF Online:
- It supports other file formats, including PNG, TXT, GIF, HTML, Word, Excel, PPT, and JPG.
- It contains all crucial features likewise Adobe Acrobat
- Rotate, resize, and add numbers to PDF Files in bulk
- PDF Form filler is also available for quick application processes
- Unblock or protect PDF to JPG files before sharing with your external people of business
- Merge, Split, Compress, and Delete PDF pages as per your requirement
Site link: https://www.sodapdf.com/pdf-to-jpg/
Note: If you are a persistent user of PDF to JPG converter programs, you can also use PDF to JPG extension for Google Chrome. The following are the best PDF to JPG Chrome Extensions available online:
- Alto Convert
- Fox It Software
In conclusion, we hope that you are ready to convert all PDF files to JPG image formats and forward them to the concerned clientele. For more information, connect with us online. Bookmark us for more authentic PDF editing tools. We also recommend using a VPN(s) to protect confidential PDF files from public server leaks. VPN or Virtual Private Network services ensure to save your web activities from any cybernetic frauds near you.