You have a product and you know how awesome it is. But if you’re the only one who knows about it, then how are you going to sell it?
Merely having a great product is not enough. People need to know about it.
The only way people are going to know about it is if you market it to them.
So what’s the plan?
You need to find the best and most efficient platforms available on how to promote a product—your product.
And that’s where digital marketing comes in.
Digital marketing is any form of marketing that uses electronic devices or the Internet.
It’s a proven method. Some might even say it’s a foolproof way to market one’s product.
Don’t believe us?
Research shows that constant Internet use among adults is still on the rise – about 5 percent in the last three years.
Increased online presence means increased online shopping and buying. Offline marketing is being left behind, way behind.
Your key to success is to choose the right digital marketing method on how to promote a product the right way.
Below we’ve listed some of the top digital marketing methods you can choose from to learn how to promote a product.
Are you thinking about using Facebook ads? You should be!
Let’s look at the facts:
- About 3 billion people all over the globe use social media, and half of them use Facebook.
- Facebook has 2.23 billion monthly active users and 1.47 billion daily active users.
- Around 79 percent of people online use Facebook.
- Approximately 76 percent of Facebook users look for interesting content.
- Around 74 percent of people use Facebook for professional reasons.
Whoa, those are staggering numbers.
Your target market is bound to be using Facebook is one form or another. So get your product in front of them with Facebook ads!
Now you can see why Facebook is a great place to sell almost any type of product as long as it’s legal and doesn’t go against Facebook’s advertising policies.
So take advantage of it! Join the bandwagon and use this effective method in learning how to promote a product.
With so many users, you can be sure that their tastes and purchasing behaviors are just as varied. Some of the products that get the most number of clicks on Facebook are the following:
There are a couple of important things to keep in mind when setting up your Facebook ads campaign.
One is to set clear goals for your campaign by thinking of the reasons why you’re running the ad in the first place. The other is to define what your objectives are.
A team of experienced digital marketers can also help with all of the strategic planning and logistics in setting up a Facebook ad campaign for you!
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is another great method to use when learning how to promote a product.
After all, Google Ads has become Google’s main source of revenue. That’s certainly saying something about how effective it is.
Google Ads is a type of pay-per-click (PPC) ad in which the advertiser pays the ad publisher each time a new lead clicks on the ad.
What’s your incentive for using this particular digital marketing method?
Look at the facts:
- Google Ads is going to help your business appear on the coveted first page of search engine results.
- About 64.6% of people click on Google ads any time they’re looking to buy something online.
- Paid clicks account for around 66% of buyer intent keywords.
- Google Ads is picked by 4 out of 5 businesses that engage in PPC campaigns. This is directly tied to Google’s popularity.
- Brand awareness can get a boost of up to 46% from PPC ad campaigns such as Google Ads.
- Google Ads will double your investment if you choose to advertise on this platform.
- Google Ads is measurable, with its various PPC metrics that will help you see what is working and what isn’t.
- Google Ads is actually faster than SEO because you can start getting impressions and clicks right away.
- Google Ads is also relatively easier than SEO. It is easier to learn and takes much less effort to maintain as well.
- Google Ads complements the other marketing efforts that you have going. An example of this is remarketing, which targets those who have shown interest.
Google Ads is sure to help drive traffic to your site and help you when learning how to promote a product.
Qualified leads are clicking your ads.
You know they are qualified because they are searching the keywords or topics that are relevant to your product.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is truly vital in the process of how to promote a product.
You might reconsider if you’re reminded that SEO is the process that makes web pages
- easy to find,
- easy to crawl, and
- easy to categorize.
SEO is about helping potential customers find your business and ultimately, your product. If you do SEO right, then your website is likely to end up on the first search engine results page (SERP).
Data shows that around 74% of consumers use search engines like Google to find out about local businesses.
And given how consumers usually scan and review the first couple of pages, having your website at the top of the SERPS is ideal.
Now let’s talk about SEO and digital marketing and how to promote a product using those tools.
SEO has become quite important to a successful digital marketing campaign. This is all because of how SEO itself and its paradigm have evolved and shifted over the years.
Therefore, a sound SEO strategy is called for.
Here are some of the points that you need to look into when setting up a solid SEO strategy:
- Use Google Analytics to help identify your target market.
- Consider more search engine options.
- Be more mobile friendly.
- Create top-quality content that is relevant and consistent.
- Your website should be user-friendly and should have clear navigation.
- Build quality and relevant links to get a high number of quality traffic.
- Set up a social media platform that is both comprehensive and constantly updated.
- Fix relevant keywords to help correspond with your ROI.
Always keep in mind that SEO is an ongoing process. You can never rest for too long even if you are currently successful.
Everything is constantly changing and evolving, from the search engines to the customers and their behaviors as consumers.
But it’s ultimately about your target audience and making them aware of your product.
If your SEO integrated digital marketing strategy can get them to take note of your product and more importantly, purchase it, then it’s all worth it.