UC browser is a widely used mobile internet browser with more than 500 million users across the Globe. It is the most preferred browser as it is very stable, dynamic, and seamless. To introduce more convenience in their way, UC browser also allows changing the input language for searching.
Here we will show how to change language in UC browser
- Visit the webpage www.google.com
- Search for UC browser.
- Go to Menu button and click on it.
- Select advanced settings option.
- Choose the language which you want to use.
Steps to change language in UC browser on iPhone
- Go to Appstore
- Download UC browser
- Click on UC browser
- Go to advance settings options.
- Choose the language you want.
You can even change the language directly from the webpage www.google.com. Most popular and common languages appear below the search bar on the screen. Click on the language you want to choose.
However, if you want to change your preferred language across all Google applications, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Visit myaccount.google.com
- Enter all your account details to sign in.
- Select the ‘Account Preferences’ option from the screen.
- From the panel on the left-hand side, select ‘Language and Input Tools’.
- Click on the option that shows ‘Language’.
- You should first select the Default Language. Click on the pencil option and you will see a list of available options. Highlight the language you want to make as default and then click on ‘Select’.
- Now, you can choose other languages that you prefer. You should select the ‘Other languages that you understand’ option. This will indicate Google to not convert any text in that language to your default language.
- You can add more than one language by choosing the option ‘Add another language’
Changing your input language is very easy for UC browser as you can see from the above steps. UC browser will never compromise with its flexibility and other facilities as well. It has always been user-friendly. Stay tuned for more updates and thanks for reading!